The Next Gen of Leaders at Crown Melbourne
Over two years, Press Forward crafted a bespoke leadership development program for Crown Melbourne’s. Positioned at the third and highest level of a learning pathway, the program pushes managers to gain awareness of their behaviours and what is required to succeed as a leader at Crown. Built around the business strategic drivers, the Next Gen of Leaders program delivers learning in a creative and unique way that assists key decision makers achieve business priorities while undertaking professional development that gives them the skills to make a difference.
With a 90.6% satisfaction rating and an increase in engagement, participants have said:
- I feel very privileged and rewarded for being an NGL participant. I come away with a wealth of knowledge and a great sense of pride.
- When interacting with my team during critical incident management I easily identify their emotional state and change my style accordingly
- I have become more emotionally intelligent in my role and understand importance of displaying above the line behaviours
- Super and rewarding experience, time well spent and I have developed as a person personally and professionally
- This journey has been incredibly fulfilling and rewarding for not only my as an individual but also for Crown and my team of very unique individuals
Opening Doors and Writing Australia’s First Government Accredited Programs – Certificate IV/Diploma Workplace and Business Coaching
We collaborated with The Open Door Coaching Group to develop Australia’s first Certificate IV and Diploma in Workplace and Business Coaching. The training framework empowers participants with proven models and a coaching toolkit to bring out the best in themselves and their teams.
Filling a much-needed gap in accredited courses on offer…Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing.
Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing
After conducting years or research and listening to what people are saying, in partnership with Emotional Intelligence Worldwide, we attained the Australian Government Approval to design the first course of its kind in Australia – the Diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing. It now sets the minimum benchmark for positive psychology practitioners and will lead the way in a fast growing area that is currently unregulated.
Please download our Enrolment Form and save on your system before submitting the form as some web browsers reduce PDF form functionality. Ie Firefox and Google Chrome.